Happy New Year everyone! We have some exciting new nursing job opportunities to start the year.
Are you looking for your first role as a registered nurse?
We will support you through the first months of your preceptorship allowing you to develop your nursing skills in a safe, nurturing environment. Our team of experienced registered nurses will be on hand to guide you through every aspect of your preceptorship pathway, allowing you to become a confident and competent practitioner.
We are also recruiting for an experienced day and night Registered Nurse to join our team.
Bramble Down Nursing Home is situated in the village of Denbury, between the market towns of Newton Abbot and Totnes.
Bramble Down has an excellent reputation offering what we sincerely believe is the highest standard of nursing and palliative care for up to 33 people. Our nursing team take responsibility to ensure the well being of the people living with us, which includes their physical, emotional and social needs. You will be expected to initiate, update and maintain automated care plans and medication charts. (Person Centred Software and eMAR) training provided.
Some of the benefits of working at Bramble Down Nursing Home include:
· Excellent Hourly Rate (£17.00 – £20.00 per hour)
· A named mentor to guide you
· Free DBS
· Free initial uniform
· Automatic enrolment to our pension scheme
· Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme currently £100
· Full-time and part-time hours offered
· Paid induction and training programmes
· Free onsite parking
· Free hot meal when working a 12 hour shift
· Access to a free independent & confidential helpline service
· Ongoing training & Development, supporting future revalidation
Experience & Qualifications:
· A valid NMC Pin
· To have a genuine passion to care for people
· Be able to communicate at all levels
· Be a team player
· Have exceptional organisational skills
· Willing to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
If this interest you, we would love to hear from you! Call us on 01392 346442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or for an informal chat.
Don’t forget you can also visit our Facebook page to find other job roles available across our five homes https://www.facebook.com/PeninsulaCareHomesLtd/